JsonTools v 1.02 available now

  • Alexey Luchkovsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2007
      I glad to announce JsonTools v1.02 - a free JavaScript event-based API
      on JSON.

      JsonTools includes:
      - Methods for data lookup.
      - Methods for data binding.
      - Methods of populating data from HTML form to JSON and the contrary.
      - Methods for creating HTML forms and other components.
      - Methods for comparison JSONs.
      - Methods for transformation JSON to XML or HTML string.
      - Methods for transformation array of JSONs to a MAP .
      - Methods to capturing JSON property and the contrary.

      Changes Log v1.02
      ------------------------
      - Added methods for data lookup.
      Find all the elements, which corresponds the given conditions.
      Find the first element, which corresponds the given conditions.
      Find the last element, which corresponds the given conditions.
      Find the number of elements, which corresponds the given conditions.
      Check if there are elements which corresponds the given conditions.

      - Added methods for data binding.
      Collects all node attributes.
      Collects all node children.
      Gets the first child of the node.
      Gets the last child of the node.
      Add child to node.
      Remove children.
      Remove child.

      JsonTools can be downloaded free from
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsontools.
      Here anyone can leave his comments and wishes. Don't remember it!

      I hope that the JSON community will find it useful and I am waiting
      for your feedback.

      Best regards, Alexey Luchkovsky