Doubt in DOJO tool kit

  • shiju pc
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2007
      Hi Dear friends of JSON Groups,

      I had a problem whils using dojo in my function..

      Actually, my project is browse any json file display its objects as per hirachical order. Later the objects will display in tree format.
      Really I parse the browsed json file as per notation and i am using dojo tool kit for displaying the tree view.

      But my problem is that,whenever i'm trying to display the tree view without a user-defined function its ok. But whenever i am using a user-defined function to display the tree view its not posiible.
      Hope everybody got my problem.
      Can anybody solve thsi problem?
      I am expecting some code also..
      (shiju)

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2007
        On 2/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dear friends of JSON Groups,
        >
        > I had a problem whils using dojo in my function..

        You'll probably get more help with Dojo if you ask your questions on the
        dojo-interest mailing list instead. See: