Browser War II

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8 3:07 PM
      I will be moderating a panel that will be looking at the history and
      future of browsers and web standards. We might even talk about JSON.

      It will be February 28 at Yahoo in Sunnyvale, California.

      http://www.svwebbuilder.com/page/2%2F28%2F07+Browser+War+Episode+II
    • Todd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11 7:34 AM
        Now that is something I REALLY would love to attend. Will that be digitally
        recorded in any way to be made available sometime in the future for those of
        us who cannot attend?

        _____