JSON-Cache

  • chaidb_corner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      We posted our open source project named JSON-Cache on SourceForge and
      www.chaidb.org. JSON-Cache is developed to provide the persistence and
      cache solution for JSON data. Please , check it at
      http://sourceforge.net/projects/chaidb/

      JSON-Cache uses exactly the same API as provided by json.org. This
      means there is almost no learning curve for the existing JSON Java
      developers in using JSON-Cache. Even more importantly, this also means
      existing JSON applications can be converted into JSON-Cache and have
      persistence/caching capability instantly almost without any code
      changes in the existing applications.