Re: JSON vs XML

  • genzoeri
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 19, 2007
      I think when ajax using json as data interchange format, it's still ajax.

      --
      Understanding Code is by far the activity at which professional
      developers spend most of their time ....
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 19, 2007
        AJAX is not specific to a particular programming language, data
        exchange format, or network communications. So when we use json as
        data exchange format, we still call it as AJAX. Please check this out:
        http://www.developer.com/design/article.php/3526681
        Any comment?
        Regards,
        Genzoeri.