Re: [json] About parsing

  • shalini israni
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2007
      I don't know if u looked at this http://www.json.org/json.js ....copy and
      paste this full thing into a file named json.js and this link
      http://snipplr.com/view/1031/json-parser/ shows how to use it....
      i maybe wrong because i havent read it properly...but i think it might help
      u....

      On 1/19/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

      > Hi Memebers of JSON,
      >
      > Thnk you for your kind response.
      >
      > But I am strugging on the same problem..
      >
      > My File is something like that
      >
      > {"bindings": [
      > {"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "newURI", "regex": "^http://.*"},
      > {"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "deleteURI", "regex": "^delete.*"},
      > {"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "randomURI", "regex": "^random.*"}
      > ]
      > };
      >
      > I am very much able to display the nested objects.
      >
      > Its like that
      >
      > alert(bindings[0].method)
      >
      > //newURI..output
      >
      > But in generalize 'bindings[0]' and 'method' are hardcoded..
      >
      > Here is the main problem arise.
      >
      > How to parse these type of files into any of the format..?
      >
      > So please post your suggestions regarding the problem..
      >
      > Thanks
      > Shiju p.c

      Shalini

    • luchkovsky
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 14, 2007
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "shalini israni" <shaliny.i@...> wrote:

        > I don't know if u looked at this http://www.json.org/json.js
        ....copy and
        > paste this full thing into a file named json.js and this link
        > http://snipplr.com/view/1031/json-parser/ shows how to use it....
        > i maybe wrong because i havent read it properly...but i think it
        might help
        > u....
        >
        > On 1/19/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Memebers of JSON,
        > >
        > > Thnk you for your kind response.
        > >
        > > But I am strugging on the same problem..
        > >
        > > My File is something like that
        > >
        > > {"bindings": [
        > > {"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "newURI", "regex": "^http://.*"},
        > > {"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "deleteURI", "regex": "^delete.*"},
        > > {"ircEvent": "PRIVMSG", "method": "randomURI", "regex": "^random.*"}
        > > ]
        > > };
        > >
        > > I am very much able to display the nested objects.
        > >
        > > Its like that
        > >
        > > alert(bindings[0].method)
        > >
        > > //newURI..output
        > >
        > > But in generalize 'bindings[0]' and 'method' are hardcoded..
        > >
        > > Here is the main problem arise.
        > >
        > > How to parse these type of files into any of the format..?
        > >
        > > So please post your suggestions regarding the problem..
        > >
        > > Thanks
        > > Shiju p.c

        > Shalini

        Please try JsonTools http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsontools v1.01.
        JsonTools include decisions for most frequent tasks with JSON model,
        one of them: fast dynamic safe get value method for JSON model.

        new JsonTools().getValue(object,"bindings[0].method")