Re: [json] JSON parser

  • shalini israni
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
      Go with the Javascript eval() function.... i think that is your answer....

      On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

      > hi Friends,
      >
      > Thanks for your response..
      >
      > I checked the link you have send earlier.
      > Thanks for your help.
      > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
      > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.
      >
      > If you have an idea please send to me immediately.
      > That will help me well
      >
      > Thanks
      > Shijupc
      >

      > shalini israni <shaliny.i@... <shaliny.i%40gmail.com>> wrote:
      > http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
      > http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1
      >
      > above links may help u...
      > Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur
      > file
      > is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
      > using the Javascript eval() function should work.....
      >
      > On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
      > >
      > > I have a problem in JSON.
      > >
      > > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
      > > pairs.
      > >
      > > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
      > >
      > > Is any parser avilable..?
      > >
      > > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
      > >
      > > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
      > > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>
      > immediately
      > >

      > > Thanksfully
      > > shiju pc

      > Shalini

      Shalini

    • rama_singh75
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 1, 2007
        Hi,
        i get data in JSON format, i want to validate or Parse my JSON data in
        ruby.

        can it be possible validate JSON data in ruby ?
        is there any JSON parser for rubyonrail to parse JSON data.
      • Mark Ireland
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
          I am wondering what people who know thieir json code make of this:

          http://www.andyscott.id.au/index.cfm/2007/3/31/CFJsonService-01Alpha-Release

          AN xml config file with the names of methods?

          Is this bloat or not? Could there be some standard methods?

          Advertisement: 10 Students. 1 Winner. You Decide
          http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsNetwork%2Ftabid%2F550%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=754951090&_r=letsshop&_m=EXT