Re: JSON vs XML

    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 18, 2007
      > > When
      > > Jesse James Garrett first wrote about Ajax
      > > [http://www.adaptivepath.com/publications/essays/archives/000385.php%5d
      > > he did not include JSON in his formulation because he wasn't yet aware
      > > of it. He did not intend to exclude it.

      > Says you.

      Said Garrett in his presentations at The Ajax Experience in San
      Francisco and at AjaxWorld in Santa Clara last year.
    • genzoeri
      Message 2 of 14 , Jan 19, 2007
        I think when ajax using json as data interchange format, it's still ajax.

        --
        Understanding Code is by far the activity at which professional
        developers spend most of their time ....
        Message 3 of 14 , Jan 19, 2007
          AJAX is not specific to a particular programming language, data
          exchange format, or network communications. So when we use json as
          data exchange format, we still call it as AJAX. Please check this out:
          http://www.developer.com/design/article.php/3526681
          Any comment?
          Regards,
          Genzoeri.