Re: [json] JSON parser

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
      On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
      >
      > I have a problem in JSON.
      >
      > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
      > pairs.
      >
      > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
      >
      > Is any parser avilable..?

      Please tell us where you have already looked, so that we don't repeat them
      for you. You have done a Google search, right? And looked on the JSON home
      page? And *none* of those work for you?

      Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../

      > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
      > shijupc123@... immediately
      >

      > Thanksfully
      > shiju pc

    • shalini israni
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
        Go with the Javascript eval() function.... i think that is your answer....

        On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

        > hi Friends,
        >
        > Thanks for your response..
        >
        > I checked the link you have send earlier.
        > Thanks for your help.
        > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
        > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.
        >
        > If you have an idea please send to me immediately.
        > That will help me well
        >
        > Thanks
        > Shijupc
        >

        > shalini israni <shaliny.i@... <shaliny.i%40gmail.com>> wrote:
        > http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
        > http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1
        >
        > above links may help u...
        > Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur
        > file
        > is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
        > using the Javascript eval() function should work.....
        >
        > On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
        > >
        > > I have a problem in JSON.
        > >
        > > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
        > > pairs.
        > >
        > > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
        > >
        > > Is any parser avilable..?
        > >
        > > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
        > >
        > > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
        > > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>
        > immediately
        > >

        > > Thanksfully
        > > shiju pc

        > Shalini

        Shalini

      • rama_singh75
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 1, 2007
          Hi,
          i get data in JSON format, i want to validate or Parse my JSON data in
          ruby.

          can it be possible validate JSON data in ruby ?
          is there any JSON parser for rubyonrail to parse JSON data.
        • Mark Ireland
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
            I am wondering what people who know thieir json code make of this:

            http://www.andyscott.id.au/index.cfm/2007/3/31/CFJsonService-01Alpha-Release

            AN xml config file with the names of methods?

            Is this bloat or not? Could there be some standard methods?

            Advertisement: 10 Students. 1 Winner. You Decide
            http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsNetwork%2Ftabid%2F550%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=754951090&_r=letsshop&_m=EXT