Re: [json] JSON parser

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
      On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
      >
      > I have a problem in JSON.
      >
      > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
      > pairs.
      >
      > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
      >
      > Is any parser avilable..?

      Please tell us where you have already looked, so that we don't repeat them
      for you. You have done a Google search, right? And looked on the JSON home
      page? And *none* of those work for you?

      Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../

      > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
      > shijupc123@... immediately
      >

      > Thanksfully
      > shiju pc

    • Peter Michaux
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
        On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

        > hi Friends,
        >
        > Thanks for your response..
        >
        > I checked the link you have send earlier.
        > Thanks for your help.
        > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
        > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

        There are many parsers for different languages on the JSON page

        Peter
      • Jesse Skinner
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
          shiju pc wrote:
          > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
          > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

          If you're looking for a JSON parser written in JavaScript, nothing beats
          the eval() function. For example:

          var json = '{"one": "foo", "two": "bar"}';

          var object = eval('(' + json + ')'); // parses the string into an object

          alert(object.one); // alerts "foo"

          Hope that helps,

          Jesse Skinner
          http://www.thefutureoftheweb.com
        • shalini israni
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
            Go with the Javascript eval() function.... i think that is your answer....

            On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

            > hi Friends,
            >
            > Thanks for your response..
            >
            > I checked the link you have send earlier.
            > Thanks for your help.
            > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
            > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.
            >
            > If you have an idea please send to me immediately.
            > That will help me well
            >
            > Thanks
            > Shijupc
            >

            > shalini israni <shaliny.i@... <shaliny.i%40gmail.com>> wrote:
            > http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
            > http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1
            >
            > above links may help u...
            > Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur
            > file
            > is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
            > using the Javascript eval() function should work.....
            >
            > On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
            > >
            > > I have a problem in JSON.
            > >
            > > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
            > > pairs.
            > >
            > > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
            > >
            > > Is any parser avilable..?
            > >
            > > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
            > >
            > > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
            > > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>
            > immediately
            > >

            > > Thanksfully
            > > shiju pc

            > Shalini

            Shalini

          • rama_singh75
            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 1, 2007
              Hi,
              i get data in JSON format, i want to validate or Parse my JSON data in
              ruby.

              can it be possible validate JSON data in ruby ?
              is there any JSON parser for rubyonrail to parse JSON data.
            • Mark Ireland
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2, 2007
                I am wondering what people who know thieir json code make of this:

                http://www.andyscott.id.au/index.cfm/2007/3/31/CFJsonService-01Alpha-Release

                AN xml config file with the names of methods?

                Is this bloat or not? Could there be some standard methods?

                Advertisement: 10 Students. 1 Winner. You Decide
                http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsNetwork%2Ftabid%2F550%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=754951090&_r=letsshop&_m=EXT