Re: [json] JSON parser

  • shiju pc
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
      hi Friends,

      Thanks for your response..

      I checked the link you have send earlier.
      Thanks for your help.
      Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
      I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

      If you have an idea please send to me immediately.
      That will help me well

      Thanks
      Shijupc

      shalini israni <shaliny.i@...> wrote: http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
      http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1

      above links may help u...
      Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur file
      is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
      using the Javascript eval() function should work.....

      On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

      > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
      >
      > I have a problem in JSON.
      >
      > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
      > pairs.
      >
      > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
      >
      > Is any parser avilable..?
      >
      > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
      >
      > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
      > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> immediately
      >

      > Thanksfully
      > shiju pc

      Shalini

      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
        On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
        >
        > I have a problem in JSON.
        >
        > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
        > pairs.
        >
        > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
        >
        > Is any parser avilable..?

        Please tell us where you have already looked, so that we don't repeat them
        for you. You have done a Google search, right? And looked on the JSON home
        page? And *none* of those work for you?

        Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../

        > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
        > shijupc123@... immediately
        >

        > Thanksfully
        > shiju pc

      • Peter Michaux
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
          On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

          > hi Friends,
          >
          > Thanks for your response..
          >
          > I checked the link you have send earlier.
          > Thanks for your help.
          > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
          > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

          There are many parsers for different languages on the JSON page

          Peter
        • Jesse Skinner
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
            shiju pc wrote:
            > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
            > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

            If you're looking for a JSON parser written in JavaScript, nothing beats
            the eval() function. For example:

            var json = '{"one": "foo", "two": "bar"}';

            var object = eval('(' + json + ')'); // parses the string into an object

            alert(object.one); // alerts "foo"

            Hope that helps,

            Jesse Skinner
            http://www.thefutureoftheweb.com
          • shalini israni
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
              Go with the Javascript eval() function.... i think that is your answer....

              On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

              > hi Friends,
              >
              > Thanks for your response..
              >
              > I checked the link you have send earlier.
              > Thanks for your help.
              > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
              > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.
              >
              > If you have an idea please send to me immediately.
              > That will help me well
              >
              > Thanks
              > Shijupc
              >

              > shalini israni <shaliny.i@... <shaliny.i%40gmail.com>> wrote:
              > http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
              > http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1
              >
              > above links may help u...
              > Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur
              > file
              > is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
              > using the Javascript eval() function should work.....
              >
              > On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
              > >
              > > I have a problem in JSON.
              > >
              > > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
              > > pairs.
              > >
              > > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
              > >
              > > Is any parser avilable..?
              > >
              > > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
              > >
              > > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
              > > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>
              > immediately
              > >

              > > Thanksfully
              > > shiju pc

              > Shalini

              Shalini

            • rama_singh75
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 1 10:20 PM
                Hi,
                i get data in JSON format, i want to validate or Parse my JSON data in
                ruby.

                can it be possible validate JSON data in ruby ?
                is there any JSON parser for rubyonrail to parse JSON data.
              • Mark Ireland
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 2 1:34 AM
                  I am wondering what people who know thieir json code make of this:

                  http://www.andyscott.id.au/index.cfm/2007/3/31/CFJsonService-01Alpha-Release

                  AN xml config file with the names of methods?

                  Is this bloat or not? Could there be some standard methods?

                  Advertisement: 10 Students. 1 Winner. You Decide
                  http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsNetwork%2Ftabid%2F550%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=754951090&_r=letsshop&_m=EXT