JSON parser

  • shiju pc
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
      Dear friends of JSON group memebers,

      I have a problem in JSON.

      We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value pairs.

      My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?

      Is any parser avilable..?

      Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../

      IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to shijupc123@... immediately

      Thanksfully
      shiju pc

    • shalini israni
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
        http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
        http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1

        above links may help u...
        Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur file
        is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
        using the Javascript eval() function should work.....

        On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

        > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
        >
        > I have a problem in JSON.
        >
        > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
        > pairs.
        >
        > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
        >
        > Is any parser avilable..?
        >
        > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
        >
        > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
        > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> immediately
        >

        > Thanksfully
        > shiju pc

        Shalini

      • shiju pc
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
          hi Friends,

          Thanks for your response..

          I checked the link you have send earlier.
          Thanks for your help.
          Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
          I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

          If you have an idea please send to me immediately.
          That will help me well

          Thanks
          Shijupc

          shalini israni <shaliny.i@...> wrote: http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
          http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1

          above links may help u...
          Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur file
          is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
          using the Javascript eval() function should work.....

          On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

          > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
          >
          > I have a problem in JSON.
          >
          > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
          > pairs.
          >
          > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
          >
          > Is any parser avilable..?
          >
          > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
          >
          > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
          > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> immediately
          >

          > Thanksfully
          > shiju pc

          Shalini

          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
            On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

            > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
            >
            > I have a problem in JSON.
            >
            > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
            > pairs.
            >
            > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
            >
            > Is any parser avilable..?

            Please tell us where you have already looked, so that we don't repeat them
            for you. You have done a Google search, right? And looked on the JSON home
            page? And *none* of those work for you?

            Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../

            > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
            > shijupc123@... immediately
            >

            > Thanksfully
            > shiju pc

          • Peter Michaux
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
              On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

              > hi Friends,
              >
              > Thanks for your response..
              >
              > I checked the link you have send earlier.
              > Thanks for your help.
              > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
              > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

              There are many parsers for different languages on the JSON page

              Peter
            • Jesse Skinner
              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
                shiju pc wrote:
                > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
                > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.

                If you're looking for a JSON parser written in JavaScript, nothing beats
                the eval() function. For example:

                var json = '{"one": "foo", "two": "bar"}';

                var object = eval('(' + json + ')'); // parses the string into an object

                alert(object.one); // alerts "foo"

                Hope that helps,

                Jesse Skinner
                http://www.thefutureoftheweb.com
              • shalini israni
                Message 7 of 9 , Jan 18, 2007
                  Go with the Javascript eval() function.... i think that is your answer....

                  On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

                  > hi Friends,
                  >
                  > Thanks for your response..
                  >
                  > I checked the link you have send earlier.
                  > Thanks for your help.
                  > Anyway I am looking for a good parser for JSON files.
                  > I am expecting the code for the parser in Javscript.
                  >
                  > If you have an idea please send to me immediately.
                  > That will help me well
                  >
                  > Thanks
                  > Shijupc
                  >

                  > shalini israni <shaliny.i@... <shaliny.i%40gmail.com>> wrote:
                  > http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/googlemaps/basic12.htm
                  > http://www.developer.com/lang/jscript/article.php/10939_3596836_1
                  >
                  > above links may help u...
                  > Also, If u are retrieving the content of this file in a string (say ur
                  > file
                  > is on ur server and u make an AJAX request to retrieve it) then i think
                  > using the Javascript eval() function should work.....
                  >
                  > On 1/18/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Dear friends of JSON group memebers,
                  > >
                  > > I have a problem in JSON.
                  > >
                  > > We know that each JSON files contains object followed with Name:Value
                  > > pairs.
                  > >
                  > > My problem is to how to parse this JSON file..?
                  > >
                  > > Is any parser avilable..?
                  > >
                  > > Is any thurid party tools avilable for parsing../
                  > >
                  > > IF any body knows the remedy of my problem plz mail me to
                  > > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com> <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>
                  > immediately
                  > >

                  > > Thanksfully
                  > > shiju pc

                  > Shalini

                  Shalini

                • rama_singh75
                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 1 10:20 PM
                    Hi,
                    i get data in JSON format, i want to validate or Parse my JSON data in
                    ruby.

                    can it be possible validate JSON data in ruby ?
                    is there any JSON parser for rubyonrail to parse JSON data.
                  • Mark Ireland
                    Message 9 of 9 , Apr 2 1:34 AM
                      I am wondering what people who know thieir json code make of this:

                      http://www.andyscott.id.au/index.cfm/2007/3/31/CFJsonService-01Alpha-Release

                      AN xml config file with the names of methods?

                      Is this bloat or not? Could there be some standard methods?

                      Advertisement: 10 Students. 1 Winner. You Decide
                      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fletsshop%2Ecom%2FCompetitions%2FLetsNetwork%2Ftabid%2F550%2FDefault%2Easpx&_t=754951090&_r=letsshop&_m=EXT