Re: Hello - question on JSON data types

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
      > I'm new to JSON and want to format a number (e.g., 73.50) as a
      > financial number. The "float" data type treats the number as 73.5 and
      > drops the trailing zero.

      This isn't a JSON question. It is a JavaScript question.

      n.toFixed(2)
    • Mark Ireland
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2007
        Are people on this list checking out Adobes Spry?

        (I ask because it seems to use json.data.recordSets)

        Advertisement: Fresh jobs daily. Stop waiting for the newspaper. Search Now!
        www.seek.com.au
        http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Eseek%2Ecom%2Eau&_t=757263760&_r=Hotmail_EndText_Dec06&_m=EXT