Re: Escaping unicode characters

  • jemptymethod
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 12, 2005
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Mark Miller <markm@c...> wrote:
      >JSON is supposed to be a subset of both Javascript and Python

      I don't know from Python, but it seems to me JSON has drifted
      significantly from Javascript. These discussions are all well and
      good, but if it means that the JSON spec is modified to the point
      where it supports constructs that cannot be interpreted by
      Javascript,
      then it will cease being a subset thereof. Rather, JSON will become
      an entity unto itself, rather than "Javascript Object Notation".