About JSON

  • shiju pc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi Dear Group Members of Json,

      First of all, I am sending the warm regards to JSON Group members of the New year.

      And I am a newcomer in JSON groups.

      And dear members of JSON, I have a doubt in JSON.

      Actually I am developer in Java script. On behalf of my work, I heard about the new JSON, JavaScript Object Notation.

      Actually my real work is that to convert a JSON object file into tree view. So Dear respected members, can anybody give real idea about the concepts, If so it will help me well.

      So if anybody get any idea please send the mail to my id
      shijupc123@...
      or
      shijupc@...

      Thankfully
      (SHIJU P.C)

    • shalini israni
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2007
        Hi,
        Happy new year to u too...
        Could u explain what ur problem in finer detail?
        Until then u could look at http://www.json.org/

        Regards

        On 1/5/07, shiju pc <shijupc123@...> wrote:

        > Hi Dear Group Members of Json,
        >
        > First of all, I am sending the warm regards to JSON Group members of the
        > New year.
        >
        > And I am a newcomer in JSON groups.
        >
        > And dear members of JSON, I have a doubt in JSON.
        >
        > Actually I am developer in Java script. On behalf of my work, I heard
        > about the new JSON, JavaScript Object Notation.
        >
        > Actually my real work is that to convert a JSON object file into tree
        > view. So Dear respected members, can anybody give real idea about the
        > concepts, If so it will help me well.
        >
        > So if anybody get any idea please send the mail to my id
        > shijupc123@... <shijupc123%40yahoo.com>
        > or
        > shijupc@... <shijupc%40gmail.com>
        >
        > Thankfully
        > (SHIJU P.C)

        Shalini

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2007
          hmmnnn...I'm sorry i'm not aware of JSON files... i'll let u know if i hit
          upon anything...

          --

          Shalini