Re: [json] Tidy JSON - Pretty printer/colorer for JSON

  • Josh Sled
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 11:47 -0500, Josh Sled wrote:
      > I did a similar thing; the attached HTML page is a stand-alone (html +
      > javascript) page which contains a text area into which you can paste
      > json; on submit it is rendered as a set of nested tables in the page.
      [...]

      Pfft. Thanks, Yahoo Groups...

      http://asynchronous.org/2006/json.html.tar.gz is what I'd attached.
      It's archived and compressed in an attempt to disallow the evaluation of
      javascript in the context of my domain.

      ...which makes me realize that I should note that it does interpret the
      json via simple eval(...), so don't use it for untrusted json
      sources. :)

      --
      ...jsled
      http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}