A comparison of json libs for PHP

  • Gaetano Giunta
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 17, 2006
      Hi all.

      I tought you might interested in the comparison of PHP json libs I posted here:
      http://gggeek.altervista.org/sw/article_20061113.html

      Any feedback is appreciated.

      Bye
      Gaetano Giunta
    • Stephen M. McKamey
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 22, 2007
        I just updated the JsonML UI builder script to allow a filter
        callback similar to the JSON filter. The usefulness here is that as
        a DOM tree is built out from a JsonML structure, each node can be
        either filtered or modified before it is returned. This is an easy
        way to attach unobtrusive javascript and Ajax hooks.

        http://jsonml.org

        Thanks,
        smm

        P.S. I plan to have some examples soon.

        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Stephen M. McKamey" <jsonml@...> wrote:

        > I just posted on http://jsonml.org an XSLT for generically
        converting
        > XML to JsonML. This might help people better visualize the markup.
        >
        > --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Mark Miller <markm@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Douglas Crockford wrote:
        > > > JsonML is an application of JSON for document markup. JSON was
        not
        > > > designed for such applications, and is not as effective than
        XML