Maximum length of the json string

  • patmalay
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      HI

      Did anyone run into an "Out of Memory" error trying to parse a JSON
      string in IE or Mozilla?

      It is probably dumb to do it but I ran into an issue where I was
      creating a javascript array using JSON notation. The array has about
      24000 elements. Array elements are dynamically generated and it was
      working fine until I hit a case where the number of elements are
      really high.

      Thanks in advance..
      Pat Malay