Re: XML2006

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
      > > I will be presenting on JSON at XML2006 in Boston, December 5-7.

      > Do you want some support from the community to inform you of some clever
      > uses of JSON?
      > Success stories?
      > Do you want to hear of more cases where JSON was used in favor of XML?
      >
      > Was your mail strictly informational regarding next public
      conference you
      > are going to be talking about JSON?

      It was strictly informational. If any of you are at the conference,
      I'd like to meet you.
    • Michael Schwarz
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
        I know there are several requests, but what about a conference here in
        Europe?

        Regards,
        Michael

        --
        Best regards | Schöne Grüße
        Michael

        http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
        http://www.ajaxpro.info/
        http://www.thumboo.com/

        Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
        MSN IM: passport@...

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
          > I know there are several requests, but what about a conference here in
          > Europe?

          I was at W3C 2006 in Edinburgh this year.
          If invited, I would go anywhere.