Re: [json] XML2006

  • Gustavo Muñoz
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
      Douglas,

      Do you want some support from the community to inform you of some clever
      uses of JSON?
      Success stories?
      Do you want to hear of more cases where JSON was used in favor of XML?

      Was your mail strictly informational regarding next public conference you
      are going to be talking about JSON?

      /Gus

      --
      Blog: http://justavo.blogsome.com/

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
        > > I will be presenting on JSON at XML2006 in Boston, December 5-7.

        > Do you want some support from the community to inform you of some clever
        > uses of JSON?
        > Success stories?
        > Do you want to hear of more cases where JSON was used in favor of XML?
        >
        > Was your mail strictly informational regarding next public
        conference you
        > are going to be talking about JSON?

        It was strictly informational. If any of you are at the conference,
        I'd like to meet you.
      • Michael Schwarz
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2006
          I know there are several requests, but what about a conference here in
          Europe?

          Regards,
          Michael

          --
          Best regards | Schöne Grüße
          Michael

          http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
          http://www.ajaxpro.info/
          http://www.thumboo.com/

          Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
          MSN IM: passport@...

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
            > I know there are several requests, but what about a conference here in
            > Europe?

            I was at W3C 2006 in Edinburgh this year.
            If invited, I would go anywhere.