Module

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
      I have written a proposal for an HTML module which uses JSON to solve
      the Mashup Security Problem. See http://json.org/module.html
    • Mark Miller
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
        Douglas Crockford wrote:
        > I have written a proposal for an HTML module which uses JSON to solve
        > the Mashup Security Problem. See http://json.org/module.html

        On that page: "...without the capability leakage that would occur with the
        exchange of JavaScript objects". Also "The capability of a module...".

        "capability" is what sense?

        Cheers,
        --MarkM
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2006
          > > See http://json.org/module.html

          > > "...without the capability leakage that would occur with the
          > > exchange of JavaScript objects". Also "The capability of a
          > > module...".
          >
          > "capability" is what sense?

          In the sense of a reference that gives access to an object.