Re: [json] compressed JSON with AJAX

  • Crzy4c
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2006
      Well I'm not sure what's going on on your end, but I use JSON strings being
      received via an XMLHTTPReq process all the time and have never had to "Esc"
      the results as you mention.

      Can you post a small section of the JSON response text so we can take a look
      at it here? Perhaps there's something there which might give us a clue.

      Also, one of the things I do when troubleshooting AJAX type code is to use
      Firefox and the Firebug extension.
      They work GREAT together and have saved me untold countless hours of trying
      to debug AJAX related problems.

      Hope this helps out.
      Mike B