Re: [json] Yahoo! Hack Day

  • Michael Schwarz
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
      About what, JSON or a hack?

      --
      Best regards | Schöne Grüße
      Michael

      http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
      http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/

      Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
      MSN IM: passport@...
    • Michael Schwarz
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
        The Hack Day is on 29th... ;)

        Hm, I'd like to come to meet each other but traveling from Germany is to
        expensive. Maybe we can have a Yahoo! (or other) conference here in Europe
        in the future.

        Regards,
        Michael