RE: [json] Yahoo! Hack Day

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
      Isn't today 2006-09-25????? ;)

      _____

      From: json@yahoogroups.com [mailto:json@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Douglas Crockford
      Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 9:10 AM
      To: json@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [json] Yahoo! Hack Day

      I will be presenting at Yahoo! Hack Day on Friday, 2006-09-25.
      http://hackday. <http://hackday.org/> org/

    • Michael Schwarz
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
        About what, JSON or a hack?

        --
        Best regards | Schöne Grüße
        Michael

        http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
        http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/

        Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
        MSN IM: passport@...
      • Michael Schwarz
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
          The Hack Day is on 29th... ;)

          Hm, I'd like to come to meet each other but traveling from Germany is to
          expensive. Maybe we can have a Yahoo! (or other) conference here in Europe
          in the future.

          Regards,
          Michael