Yahoo! Hack Day

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
      I will be presenting at Yahoo! Hack Day on Friday, 2006-09-25.
      http://hackday.org/
    • Todd
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
        Isn't today 2006-09-25????? ;)

        _____

        I will be presenting at Yahoo! Hack Day on Friday, 2006-09-25.
        http://hackday. <http://hackday.org/> org/

      • Michael Schwarz
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
          About what, JSON or a hack?

          --
          Best regards | Schöne Grüße
          Michael

          http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
          http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/

          Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
          MSN IM: passport@...
        • Michael Schwarz
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 25, 2006
            The Hack Day is on 29th... ;)

            Hm, I'd like to come to meet each other but traveling from Germany is to
            expensive. Maybe we can have a Yahoo! (or other) conference here in Europe
            in the future.

            Regards,
            Michael