Re: [json] Re: Questions re javascript parseJSON()

  • Michael Schwarz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2006
      Hi,

      yes, AjaxPro is not using "the" standard, it is using something to get AJAX
      running on web browsers without parsing a lot. The second thing is that
      AjaxPro will try to simulate .NET programming style (like DataSets or
      DataTables).

      I was in discussion with others but there was nobody who wants to parse each
      date, so this is the reason why I use "new Date()" instead of a simple
      string.

      AjaxPro enables to build converters, and there is a new DateTime converter
      that is doing one of the JSON standard, also possible to serialize to the
      sortable date format (year-month-day T hour:minute:second).

      Regards,
      Michael

      --
      Best regards | Schöne Grüße