Re: AJAJ?

  • Dale
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 9, 2005
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "George" <georgenava@y...> wrote:
      > No need to rename it, as I have always said, AJAX goes for Async
      > JSON And XUL

      Unless someone has finally written the XUL HTC for IE or an XSLT for
      XUL for non-Gecko browsers, XUL is too non-standard and niche for my
      needs.

      Interesting thought though is to pass a JSON structure and have it
      interpreted to XUL on the fly... I have done that with JS-to-HTML and
      XML-to-HTML (without XSLT). The lighter weight of JSON and its
      representation in memory makes it better suited than XML, that is for
      sure.
    • schwarz_interactive
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 22, 2005
        --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Dale" <code_ronin@y...> wrote:
        > Anyone using JSON as a replacement for XML in an AJAX-like project?

        Yes, I do, have a look at http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de/.

        CIAO
        Michael