Re: Conferences in October

  • Stefan Gössner
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
      > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
      > Europe/Germany?

      I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
      --
      Stefan Gössner
    • Lars Goldschlager
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
        I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

        Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
        Railsconf and PHP cons...

        --
        "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
        yearbook?"