Re: [json] Conferences in October

  • JMathai
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
      I will be giving a presentation titled "Efficient development Using PHP, JSON and AJAX" at the Zend/PHP Conference in San Jose, CA.

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
        > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
        > Europe/Germany?

        I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
        --
        Stefan Gössner
      • Lars Goldschlager
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
          I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

          Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
          Railsconf and PHP cons...

          --
          "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
          yearbook?"