RE: [json] Conferences in October

  • Fang Yidong
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
      Shenzhen,China.
      I hope there will be a conference in China some day.

      __________________________________________________________>

      Developerhttp://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/Skype:

      --
      JSON: Action in AJAX!

      JSON - http://www.json.org

      雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件
      http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/
    • JMathai
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
        I will be giving a presentation titled "Efficient development Using PHP, JSON and AJAX" at the Zend/PHP Conference in San Jose, CA.

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
          > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
          > Europe/Germany?

          I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
          --
          Stefan Gössner
        • Lars Goldschlager
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
            I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

            Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
            Railsconf and PHP cons...

            --
            "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
            yearbook?"