RE: [json] Conferences in October

  • Mert Sakarya
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 18 1:04 AM
      Istanbul, Turkey. But I don't think it's hard to travel to Germany. At least it's two hours filght.

      Regards,
      Mert

      To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: michael.schwarz@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:38:40 +0200Subject: Re: [json] Conferences in October

      Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here inEurope/Germany?Regards,MichaelOn 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:>> It's too bad to live outside US.>> To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:> douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006> 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October>> I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld> Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,> Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,> 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/>> __________________________________________________________> Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows> Live Toolbar Today!> http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> >-- Best regards | Schöne GrüßeMichaelMicrosoft MVP - Most Valuable ProfessionalMicrosoft MCAD - Certified Application Developerhttp://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/Skype: callto:schwarz-interactiveMSN IM: passport@...[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

    • Fang Yidong
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 18 1:46 AM
        Shenzhen,China.
        I hope there will be a conference in China some day.

        __________________________________________________________>

        --
        JSON: Action in AJAX!

        JSON - http://www.json.org

        雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件
        http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/
      • JMathai
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 19 8:01 AM
          I will be giving a presentation titled "Efficient development Using PHP, JSON and AJAX" at the Zend/PHP Conference in San Jose, CA.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 19 9:14 AM
            > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
            > Europe/Germany?

            I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
            --
            Stefan Gössner
          • Lars Goldschlager
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 19 10:00 AM
              I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

              Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
              Railsconf and PHP cons...

              --
              "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
              yearbook?"