Re: [json] Conferences in October

  • Michael Schwarz
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
      Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
      Europe/Germany?

      Regards,
      Michael

      On 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:

      > It's too bad to live outside US.
      >
      > To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:
      > douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006
      > 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October
      >
      > I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld
      > Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,
      > Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,
      > 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

      Best regards | Schöne Grüße
      Michael

      http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
      http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/

      Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
      MSN IM: passport@...

    • Adhar Jain
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
        :) nothing like that..i like india..but i like US as well..anyways thanks

        Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote: It's too bad to live outside US.

        To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: douglas@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October

        I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara, Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25, 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

      • Mert Sakarya
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
          Istanbul, Turkey. But I don't think it's hard to travel to Germany. At least it's two hours filght.

          Regards,
          Mert

          To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: michael.schwarz@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:38:40 +0200Subject: Re: [json] Conferences in October

          Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here inEurope/Germany?Regards,MichaelOn 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:>> It's too bad to live outside US.>> To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:> douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006> 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October>> I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld> Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,> Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,> 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/>> __________________________________________________________> Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows> Live Toolbar Today!> http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> >-- Best regards | Schöne GrüßeMichaelMicrosoft MVP - Most Valuable ProfessionalMicrosoft MCAD - Certified Application Developerhttp://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/Skype: callto:schwarz-interactiveMSN IM: passport@...[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

        • Fang Yidong
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
            Shenzhen,China.
            I hope there will be a conference in China some day.

            __________________________________________________________>

            --
            JSON: Action in AJAX!

            JSON - http://www.json.org

            雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件
            http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/
          • JMathai
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
              I will be giving a presentation titled "Efficient development Using PHP, JSON and AJAX" at the Zend/PHP Conference in San Jose, CA.

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
                > Europe/Germany?

                I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
                --
                Stefan Gössner
              • Lars Goldschlager
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                  I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

                  Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
                  Railsconf and PHP cons...

                  --
                  "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
                  yearbook?"