RE: [json] Conferences in October

  • Mert Sakarya
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
      It's too bad to live outside US.

      To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: douglas@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October

      I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara, Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25, 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

    • Michael Schwarz
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
        Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
        Europe/Germany?

        Regards,
        Michael

        On 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:

        > It's too bad to live outside US.
        >
        > To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:
        > douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006
        > 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October
        >
        > I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld
        > Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,
        > Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,
        > 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

        Best regards | Schöne Grüße
        Michael

        http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
        http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/

        Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
        MSN IM: passport@...

      • Adhar Jain
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
          :) nothing like that..i like india..but i like US as well..anyways thanks

          Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote: It's too bad to live outside US.

          To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: douglas@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
            Istanbul, Turkey. But I don't think it's hard to travel to Germany. At least it's two hours filght.

            Regards,
            Mert

            To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: michael.schwarz@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:38:40 +0200Subject: Re: [json] Conferences in October

            Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here inEurope/Germany?Regards,MichaelOn 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:>> It's too bad to live outside US.>> To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:> douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006> 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October>> I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld> Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,> Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,> 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/>> __________________________________________________________> Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows> Live Toolbar Today!> http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> >-- Best regards | Schöne GrüßeMichaelMicrosoft MVP - Most Valuable ProfessionalMicrosoft MCAD - Certified Application Developerhttp://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/Skype: callto:schwarz-interactiveMSN IM: passport@...[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

          • Fang Yidong
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
              Shenzhen,China.
              I hope there will be a conference in China some day.

              __________________________________________________________>

              --
              JSON: Action in AJAX!

              JSON - http://www.json.org

              雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件
              http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/
            • JMathai
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                I will be giving a presentation titled "Efficient development Using PHP, JSON and AJAX" at the Zend/PHP Conference in San Jose, CA.

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                  > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
                  > Europe/Germany?

                  I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
                  --
                  Stefan Gössner
                • Lars Goldschlager
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                    I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

                    Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
                    Railsconf and PHP cons...

                    --
                    "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
                    yearbook?"