Re: [json] Conferences in October

  • Adhar Jain
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
      Douglas,

      I am using JSON to show dynamic multimaps. I want to know about it in more details. Is it possible that you send me any presentations you maintain for these sessions as I am from india and it is not really possible to attend the seminars.

      Thanks
      Adhar

      Douglas Crockford <douglas@...> wrote:
      I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:

      AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006
      October 2-4, 2006
      Santa Clara, California
      http://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/

      The Ajax Experience
      October 23 - 25, 2006
      Boston, Massachusetts
      http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

    • Mert Sakarya
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
        It's too bad to live outside US.

        To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: douglas@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October

        I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara, Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25, 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

      • Michael Schwarz
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
          Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
          Europe/Germany?

          Regards,
          Michael

          On 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:

          > It's too bad to live outside US.
          >
          > To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:
          > douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006
          > 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October
          >
          > I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld
          > Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,
          > Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,
          > 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

          Best regards | Schöne Grüße
          Michael

          http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
          http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/

          Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
          MSN IM: passport@...

        • Adhar Jain
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
            :) nothing like that..i like india..but i like US as well..anyways thanks

            Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote: It's too bad to live outside US.

            To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: douglas@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
              Istanbul, Turkey. But I don't think it's hard to travel to Germany. At least it's two hours filght.

              Regards,
              Mert

              To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: michael.schwarz@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:38:40 +0200Subject: Re: [json] Conferences in October

              Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here inEurope/Germany?Regards,MichaelOn 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:>> It's too bad to live outside US.>> To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:> douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006> 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October>> I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld> Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,> Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,> 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/>> __________________________________________________________> Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows> Live Toolbar Today!> http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> >-- Best regards | Schöne GrüßeMichaelMicrosoft MVP - Most Valuable ProfessionalMicrosoft MCAD - Certified Application Developerhttp://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/Skype: callto:schwarz-interactiveMSN IM: passport@...[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

            • Fang Yidong
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
                Shenzhen,China.
                I hope there will be a conference in China some day.

                __________________________________________________________>

                --
                JSON: Action in AJAX!

                JSON - http://www.json.org

                雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件
                http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/
              • JMathai
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                  I will be giving a presentation titled "Efficient development Using PHP, JSON and AJAX" at the Zend/PHP Conference in San Jose, CA.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                    > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
                    > Europe/Germany?

                    I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
                    --
                    Stefan Gössner
                  • Lars Goldschlager
                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                      I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

                      Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
                      Railsconf and PHP cons...

                      --
                      "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
                      yearbook?"