Conferences in October

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
      I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:

      AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006
      October 2-4, 2006
      Santa Clara, California
      http://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/

      The Ajax Experience
      October 23 - 25, 2006
      Boston, Massachusetts
      http://www.theajaxexperience.com/
    • Adhar Jain
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
        Douglas,

        I am using JSON to show dynamic multimaps. I want to know about it in more details. Is it possible that you send me any presentations you maintain for these sessions as I am from india and it is not really possible to attend the seminars.

        Thanks
        Adhar

        Douglas Crockford <douglas@...> wrote:
        I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:

        AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006
        October 2-4, 2006
        Santa Clara, California
        http://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/

        The Ajax Experience
        October 23 - 25, 2006
        Boston, Massachusetts
        http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

      • Mert Sakarya
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
          It's too bad to live outside US.

          To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: douglas@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October

          I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara, Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25, 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

        • Michael Schwarz
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
            Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
            Europe/Germany?

            Regards,
            Michael

            On 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:

            > It's too bad to live outside US.
            >
            > To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:
            > douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006
            > 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October
            >
            > I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld
            > Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,
            > Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,
            > 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/

            Best regards | Schöne Grüße
            Michael

            http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/
            http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/

            Skype: callto:schwarz-interactive
            MSN IM: passport@...

          • Adhar Jain
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 17, 2006
              :) nothing like that..i like india..but i like US as well..anyways thanks

              Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote: It's too bad to live outside US.

              To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: douglas@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
                Istanbul, Turkey. But I don't think it's hard to travel to Germany. At least it's two hours filght.

                Regards,
                Mert

                To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom: michael.schwarz@...: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 08:38:40 +0200Subject: Re: [json] Conferences in October

                Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here inEurope/Germany?Regards,MichaelOn 9/18/06, Mert Sakarya <mertsakarya@...> wrote:>> It's too bad to live outside US.>> To: json@yahoogroups.comFrom <json%40yahoogroups.comFrom>:> douglas@... <douglas%40crockford.comDate>: Mon, 18 Sep 2006> 02:27:16 +0000Subject: [json] Conferences in October>> I will be speaking on JSON and JavaScript at these conferences:AjaxWorld> Conference and Expo 2006October 2-4, 2006Santa Clara,> Californiahttp://www.ajaxworldexpo.com/The Ajax ExperienceOctober 23 - 25,> 2006Boston, Massachusetts http://www.theajaxexperience.com/>> __________________________________________________________> Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows> Live Toolbar Today!> http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>> >-- Best regards | Schöne GrüßeMichaelMicrosoft MVP - Most Valuable ProfessionalMicrosoft MCAD - Certified Application Developerhttp://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/http://www.schwarz-interactive.de/Skype: callto:schwarz-interactiveMSN IM: passport@...[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

              • Fang Yidong
                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 18, 2006
                  Shenzhen,China.
                  I hope there will be a conference in China some day.

                  __________________________________________________________>

                  --
                  JSON: Action in AJAX!

                  JSON - http://www.json.org

                  雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件
                  http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/
                • JMathai
                  Message 8 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                    I will be giving a presentation titled "Efficient development Using PHP, JSON and AJAX" at the Zend/PHP Conference in San Jose, CA.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                      > Where do you live? Maybe we can have a conference/seminar here in
                      > Europe/Germany?

                      I am from Germany and I really like that idea.
                      --
                      Stefan Gössner
                    • Lars Goldschlager
                      Message 10 of 10 , Sep 19, 2006
                        I'm from Caracas venezuela, so I'm fried

                        Btw i think it would be nice to introduce JSON as a talk in other cons like
                        Railsconf and PHP cons...

                        --
                        "Did you end up over-educated and unemployable like you said in the
                        yearbook?"