Re: First two characters of a JSON text will always be ASCII

  • Atif Aziz
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
      Michal, thanks for the explanation. It all makes sense now, especially
      after re-reading it with a fresher mind this morning.

      (whisper) Truth be told, I was completely misreading the 0020 bit and
      interpreting it as ASCII space rather than an RFC document number even
      though it was right there in my face (dope slap). It's odd, though, to
      see a low RFC document number expressed with leading zeros, which is
      what threw me off since I'd been reading a lot of the U+XXXX notation
      lately.

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, Michal Migurski <mike-jsonphp@...> wrote:

      > On Jul 17, 2006, at 2:50 PM, Atif Aziz wrote:
      > > In Section 3 (Encoding) of the JSON Internet Draft, the second
      > > paragraphs starts by saying, "Since the first two characters of a
      JSON