Re: JSON grammar question

  • rogue_pedro
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13 7:03 PM
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Atif Aziz" <atif.aziz@...> wrote:
      > thanks for bringing this to light (even if I am the last one standing to
      > learn about it today).

      No problem.. I hate to be the bearer of bad news.. :)

      Incidentally, though, if you didn't go with
      > XML-RPC and you like JSON so much then why didn't you opt for JSON-RPC?
      > Single arguments there would have been wrapped naturally in an array
      > today and you wouldn't be running into this problem, not to invalidate
      > your question because it is a good one.

      I just didn't see it at first. www.json.org had all the information I
      needed to get going and our simple RPC implementation was up and
      running within a half an hour.

      We're considering using JSON-RPC if and when we open our servers up to
      public use.

      Peace,
      ~Simon