Re: never mind the backslash. a double-quote dies. Where is the outrage?

  • jonschull5
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 6, 2005
      Just thought I'd put it on record that both Patrick Logan and Neil
      Schemenauer promptly fixed and updated their python json libraries.
      Logan: https://sourceforge.net/projects/json-py/
      Schemenauer: http://arctrix.com/nas/python/json-1.1.tar.gz

      While they have slightly different output formats (Neil's is more
      verbose, but more human-readable) they seem to be interoperable with
      each other and with Crockford's javascript library (which is as it
      should be).

      Thanks to all!

      Jon
      http://jonschull.blogspot.com