AjaxPro JSON Parser

  • Michael Schwarz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hi,

      I've extracted the JSON parser from Ajax.NET Professional library to
      use as a stand-alone library. The JSON parser (AjaxPro.JSON.2.dll and
      AjaxPro.JSON.dll) is included in the download package at
      http://www.ajaxpro.info/. The library is working for .NET 2.0 and 1.1
      and is build on the same code as the Ajax.NET Professional library.

      To serialize any .NET object you can use this code:
      string json = AjaxPro.JavaScriptSerializer.Serialize( o );

      ...and if you want to deserialze the JSON string use this method:
      object o = AjaxPro.JavaScriptDeserializer.DeserializeFromJson( json );

      Would be nice to get some feedback on the library!

      --
      Best regards | Schöne Grüße
      Michael

      http://weblogs.asp.net/mschwarz/