Form submission as json? Need js to turn form into associative array.

  • Scott Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2006
      I'm wondering if there's any examples of using json to submit a form using AJAX.

      I need a JS library that will convert a form in to an associative array so I
      can send it to the server as json.

      qForms will do this with it's getFields() but it's a lot bigger than I want.
      Does anyone have any suggestions or example of doing this?

      Scott