Re: never mind the backslash. a double-quote dies. Where is the outrage?

  • Patrick D. Logan
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 3, 2005
      oops. Editing error from the Python interpreter. The resulting json representation should look something like...

      {"a":" \" "}

      -Patrick

    • jonschull5
      Message 2 of 13 , Aug 6, 2005
        Just thought I'd put it on record that both Patrick Logan and Neil
        Schemenauer promptly fixed and updated their python json libraries.
        Logan: https://sourceforge.net/projects/json-py/
        Schemenauer: http://arctrix.com/nas/python/json-1.1.tar.gz

        While they have slightly different output formats (Neil's is more
        verbose, but more human-readable) they seem to be interoperable with
        each other and with Crockford's javascript library (which is as it
        should be).

        Thanks to all!

        Jon
        http://jonschull.blogspot.com