ActionScript 3 implementation

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2006
      The link to the ActionScript 3 JSON implementation on the json.org homepage
      is broken. Does anyone know where I can find the code?

      TIA.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 17, 2006
        Answering my own question, I found it here:

        http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/ActionScript_3:resources:apis:libraries#corelib

        It would be nice if the JSON site could be updated with the working link.