json || xml or json && xml

  • kalyanasundaram S
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hello ppl,
      i am new to this place. I am wondering how good is this?
      I am browsing the old message to know about more on json.
      already xml is well formed and it is used by almost everybody.

      then how this json is better than the xml. Or it is just rebel for xml?

      where all it is being used?
      can anybody say why json is needed?

      thanks,
      -"kalyan"

    • Philip Tellis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 7, 2006
        Sometime Today, kS cobbled together some glyphs to say:

        > i am new to this place. I am wondering how good is this?
        > I am browsing the old message to know about more on json.
        > already xml is well formed and it is used by almost everybody.
        >
        > then how this json is better than the xml. Or it is just rebel for xml?

        perhaps you should read up here: http://json.org/ and here:
        http://www.json.org/xml.html first

        Philip

        --
        "Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum."
        (Interesting Times)