JSON-RPC metting June 19th, London

  • Jan-Klaas Kollhof
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2006
      Sorry for cross posting, I do feel it is related to JSON and not too OT.

      Atif(you might know him from postings here) and I(JSON-RPC author) are
      planning a meeting to talk about JSON-RPC on June 19th at around
      6:00pm in central London.
      If enough people sign up I will be booking a venue.
      The plan is to meet up and talk about the next version of the specs,
      have a couple pints or so and then later go for some food.
      This should be a good mix of technical discussions and some
      socializing for anyone interested in JSON-RPC.

      If you are interested please use the json-rpc forum (
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/json-rpc ) to sign up or drop me a mail
      so I know how many people to expect.

      Jan