Re: [json] Re: new c++ binding

  • Joel Lucsy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
      I looked at your code, but couldn't see any advantage over the existing
      project at http://sourceforge.net/projects/jsoncpp/
      In fact, I found your code harder to read, less concise, and disliked your
      choice of function/class names. Sorry.

      --
      Joel Lucsy
      "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program." --

    • Will Coleda
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
        On Jun 5, 2006, at 11:38 PM, q7joey wrote:

        > well, it has been a while now and i've seen a fair number of
        > downloads, but so far i've gotten no feedback. i see a few
        > possibilities.

        <SNIP>

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warnock%27s_Dilemma

        --
        Will "Coke" Coleda
        will@...
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 6, 2006
          i wasn't aware of that project. the json web site only pointed to the
          zoolib code, which was a huge system that just happened to include json.
          i'll take a look at it. i certainly don't want to reinvent things with no
          appreciable benefit.