Unterminated String Literal

  • Rafael Faria
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 5:13 PM
      Hello ALL,

      I have been in a BIG trouble.

      I have using XMLHttpRequest with JSON and everything works just fine with
      all browsers, except for firefox 1.0.X. Apparently for firefox 1.0.X it has
      a limit of filesize that i can load. After a limit that would be
      approximately 2900 characters i doesnt load and return an error
      "Unterminated string literal".

      It occours just on firefox 1.0.x. The other versions and Firefox 1.5 works
      FINE.

      Could someone PLEASE help me to work it out?!

      thanks
      Rafael Faria