RE: [json] Using JSON with eval in Javascript

  • Atif Aziz
    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2006
      > Now, the question is, can I say I am using JSON or not?

      It doesn't matter how you parse it but what you put in there that makes it JOSN or not. So if you use functions, then no, it's not JSON. If, on the other hand, you pass the functions as JSON strings and then "eval" those strings to import the functions individually, then technically, you're still doing JSON.