Re�� [json] Re: i18n

    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 19 11:54 AM
      It is a shame that Yahoo!Groups isn't implemented in JSON. Look at how
      the Subject: of this missage got mangled.
    • Fang Yidong
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 19 5:16 PM
        I'm using the GBK version of Yahoo! mail.I forgot to
        change 'Re:' in chinese (3 unicode characters) into
        english.Maybe it's why the subject looks like this.

        --- Douglas Crockford <douglas@...>:

        > It is a shame that Yahoo!Groups isn't implemented in
        > JSON. Look at how
        > the Subject: of this missage got mangled.

        雅虎1G免费邮箱百分百防垃圾信
        http://cn.mail.yahoo.com/