Re: C# JSON parser

  • nhytro
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2006
      Thanks Atif!

      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Atif Aziz" <atif.aziz@...> wrote:

      > Jayrock (http://jayrock.berlios.de) also contains a JSON parser
      written in C#, so you may want to try that version out.

      > You can just use the binaries or compile the Visual Studio
      solution/project by downloading the latest build [1]. Since build
      7307, I have also added a batch that triggers a complete Nant build.

      > Note that the build has known to fail on some machines with multiple
      versions of NUnit installed (which I am still trying to nail down),
      but it always succeeds for a clean, debug, release builds as follows:

      > src\Jayrock\build.bat debug release
      >
      > To just grab the binaries, look under:
      >
      > src\Jayrock\bin
      >
      > Although Jayrock bundles JSON and JSON-RPC implementation under one
      hood for sake of simplicity, the JSON-related classes can be used
      without relying on anything from the JSON-RPC layer. If absolutely
      needed, you can also compile an assembly with classes from the
      Jayrock.Json and Jayrock.Json.Formatters namespaces only.

      > Hope this helps.
      >
      > [1] http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=4638

      Of nhytro
      > Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2006 11:04 PM
      > To: json@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [json] C# JSON parser
      >
      > Hi!
      >
      > I´m a JSON newbie!
      >
      > Is ther some kind soul that can help me with compiling the the C# JSON
      > parser on the JSON.ORG site?
      >
      > Both solutions do not compile(JSONConsole, JSONlib). I using Visual
      > studio C# .Net 2003 with thw 1.1 framework version.
      >
      > Opening the JSONlib project and pressing F5 results into this:
      >
      > D:\languages\javascript\JSON\cs\cs\JSONConsole\Driver.cs(72): Der Typ
      > oder Namespace 'JSONObject' konnte nicht gefunden werden.
      > M�glicherweise fehlt eine Anweisung oder ein Assemblyverweis.
      > D:\languages\javascript\JSON\cs\cs\JSONConsole\Driver.cs(73): Der Typ
      > oder Namespace 'jso' konnte nicht gefunden werden. M�glicherweise
      >
      > and so on and so forth, It complains of the missing assembly, but I
      > cant build the assembly thats its compalining about.
      >

      > Thanks in advance.
      >
      > Sharriff
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • nhytro
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2006
        Strange, nobody seems to be using the C# parser on the site, well for
        those that dont want to lose hair or bite their desks, this reference
        is missing in:

        JSONTokenizer.cs
        JSONObject.cs

        add "using System.Globalization;", amd the project would compile fine

        cheers

        Sharriff