Re: Now! XML Free!

  • usidoesit
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 21, 2006
      --- In json@yahoogroups.com, "Greg Macdonald" <greg@...> wrote:

      > Take advantage of the branding.
      >
      > AJAX Light - the simpler, faster AJAX
      >
      > Greg

      Greg,

      Good idea, what can we take advantage of in the AJAX juggernaught?

      That is the right connection, a light one capable of being severed
      when AJAX sinks.

      At the risk of repeating, how about JSON?

      Rolls off the tongue: Jason.

      Think of the branding there though. Friday the 13th...Jason Lives.

      -R

      44 members now! learning to do the Gonzo...saying peoples names...